PROPERTY BUYERS AGENT, ST IVES SYDNEY
Find your dream home in St Ives
Just 18 kilometres north of Sydney lies the quiet and tranquil suburb of St Ives. With great schools, quaint shopping village, a rich history and express bus service to the city and nearby train stations, it is a very popular place to live.
Amanda On My Side is one of the most experienced property buyers agents in the Northern Beaches region of Sydney. St Ives is just one of the many suburbs Amanda and her team service. With client satisfaction their main goal, Amanda On My Side will go above and beyond to find you the home of your dreams and have you moving in as soon as possible.
Get to know St Ives
St Ives is a nostalgic and elegant neighbourhood with white picket fences and big properties, ideal for backyard barbeques and weekend sports. St Ives is bordered by the rugged bushland of two national parks, and whilst it may seem like it is off the beaten track it has easy access to the Northern Beaches, major business hubs, and the vibrant CBD.
The affluent suburb is all about families with picture-book homes, large manicured gardens, a versatile shopping precinct and prestigious schools. The residents of St Ives have everything they need right at their fingertips.
- Garigal National Park and Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park with a network of walking, cycling, horse-riding trails and stunning look out points.
- Multi-use green spaces for sports, playing, picnics and so much more.
- Prestigious schools within St Ives or in neighbouring suburbs, including a Jewish and a Catholic school.
- An abundance of early childhood education centres.
- St Ives Village with a great selection of delicious cafes, restaurants and boutique stores. You will also find three major supermarkets in the village shopping precinct.
- The stunning Northern Beaches are only 15 minutes away.
All the amenities and local attractions make St Ives a perfect place to raise a family. The sprawling National Parks that border either side of these charming suburbs create a rural, tranquil feel that creates the perfect retreat at the end of a long day.
The locals of St Ives
St Ives attracts established families, young families and retirees. The beautiful homes and rugged bushland with a family-centric community create the idyllic family life.
St Ives also lays claim to several celebrities over the years such as Slim Dusty, Georgie Parker, Kyle Sandilands, Karl Stefanovic and Andrew Denton.
Find the Right Property Today
The homes of St Ives.
St Ives has many classic Hampton or Federation style homes that were built in the 1960s. Alongside these are modern townhouses and units. There is a home for everyone in St Ives, whether an established or young family or a retiree looking to downsize in a quiet and peaceful neighbourhood.
For the most part large stately homes stand on manicured gardens. With large leafy streets and the occasional backyard pool or tennis court, it is not hard to see why families want to lay down roots in this prosperous suburb.
St Ives Buyers Agent you can rely on
Amanda and her team know the real worth of a property in St Ives. When you are searching for the perfect home in St Ives, Amanda On My Side will help you achieve that dream. Their services include:
- Finding and evaluating properties that will interest you and fit your criteria.
- Arrange property inspections.
- Organise building and pest inspections.
- Attend negotiations or auctions on your behalf.
If St Ives is your suburb of choice, then you need Amanda On My Side. They will find the perfect house for you, in a timely fashion. You will be calling St Ives home before you know it.
Amanda On My Side works for you, the buyer, not the seller. They will always put your best interests first. They endeavor to make the confusing process of buying a home an enjoyable and memorable experience.
Amanda On My Side is here to help you find your forever home.