The complete home buyer’s package
Amanda On My Side can take care of the entire purchase process, leading you through an experience that you will actually enjoy.
We take a comprehensive buyers brief from you. This is where you tell us exactly what you want, what your priorities are and what your budget is. We discuss everything from what kind of house you want to live in, to how close you want to be to your work, to schools, and what lifestyle priorities you have. From this we create your Buyer’s Brief which guides our research.
Searching for the right property is a time consuming and tedious process that can stretch out over weeks and months, open-house after open-house – and all the while you wonder if you are somehow missing the ‘real’ houses (hint, you probably are). Amanda On My Side can inspect dozens of properties and present the ones that suit your brief, and maybe even the ones that you may not have expected. We have spent time in one area only to find our buyer’s home in completely different suburb!
We present you with a short-list of homes that fit your initial brief. From this list you can select as many or as few likely contenders as you please
We like you to inspect the home/s yourself so you can get a real feeling for the property. For overseas buyers we can do the inspection for you – we can even dial you in via Skype so you can do a walk-around with us.
Once you’ve selected the home you would like to purchase, we then roll up our sleeves and get serious about securing the property for you. We do a full appraisal to put us in the best position to buy your next home for the lowest possible price, and with the terms to suit. If the property is already on the open market we will have a strategy on how to either buy prior to auction, to set our budget for auction day or the best strategy on how to negotiate afterwards. Our philosophy is a “win win” experience for all parties, and our aim is that you become a client for life.
We will follow you through to settlement, arranging necessary inspections, getting quotes for tenants, answering questions and gathering information you may need. We offer a full service from beginning to end, creating an amazing experience that you cannot wait to share with friends and family.Download Agency Agreement
Evaluation & negotiation package
If you have already spent the time searching and finding a property or a short list of properties but you are not confident you can secure a sale or that you are unsure of how much you should negotiate, then our DIY package is perfect for you.
Once you’ve done the leg-work and found a property you would like to purchase, let us know first so we can step in, and using our local knowledge and market experience, evaluate the property so we can let you know the real value of the house.
Amanda On My Side will help you with a buyers strategy and help you on the best price for the property either through negotiation or through auction, ensuring you have the best chance of success and will have to keys to your new home at the right price for you.Download Agency Agreement
Auction bid package
Auctions can be daunting and with so much riding on the outcome, many buyers feel they don’t have the experience – or the nerve – to out-perform other bidders to win the property they have their heart set on.
Amanda On My Side successfully secures properties for her clients through property auctions – our years of auction experience means we know exactly what to bid and when – saving you potentially thousands of dollars, and a lot of stress.
And the winning bidder is…
You! Once you’ve found a property you would like to buy, let Amanda On My Side step into your place on auction day. Amanda and her team will research the property, prepare for the big day and bid on your behalf. You can relax and let Amanda On My Side stand in front of the auctioneer for the best result possible.Download Agency Agreement
- "The last box has been unpacked and we are still pinching ourselves that we own this lovely home."Steven & LuisaNaremburn
- "Amanda exceeded our expectations. She leveraged relationships with agents in the area and utilised her sound knowledge of the local market to find us a property that maximised value for money."Tristan & AnnetteAnnandale
- "Amanda is a vital member of a purchaser’s team, and I wouldn’t dream of going back to buying alone".Susan,Manly
- "We’d have been lost without Amanda on our side."Andrew & BenGlebe
- "Amanda found our dream house within a couple of weeks! We couldn’t believe it as we had been looking ourselves for 18 months."Rebecca & JamesRoseville
- "For years, we looked without finding a house which would 'make our hearts sing'. Then we met Amanda."Livingston & MiyakoRozelle
- "Amanda has a passion for what she does and it was such a comfort to know that she was on our side."Semih & CarolynLewisham
- "Amanda’s dedication to finding the right property for me was truly impressive."MarkSurry Hills