lower north shore
The Lower North Shore has so much to offer.
Sydney's Lower North Shore is known for its livability.
The Lower North shore is treasured by locals. It is a region of Sydney that has maintained popularity and market growth for quite some time.
What makes it so popular?
- Surrounded by the Sydney Harbour to the south.
- Stunning views of Middle Harbour to the east.
- An easy commute to the city by train, bus or ferry.
- Filled with scenic parks and bushlands.
- Known to have some of Sydney’s best cafes and restaurants.
- Some of the top swimming spots in the area.
- Beautiful walking and running tracks.
- Markets that have a little bit of everything for everyone.
A region to remember!
Lower North Shore suburbs include:
The Municipality of Mosman suburbs:
North Sydney Council suburbs:
City of Willoughby suburbs:
Suburbs in the Municipality of Lane Cove include:
The suburbs within the Municipality of Hunters Hill are:
Find the Right Property Today